Los Angeles: 1925.
First Edition. 106 pp, with illustrations from photographs, in original wrappers with embossed lettering. Edges chipped, some staining to front cover. Text clean, binding tight. Founded in 1893 as the Southern California Fruit Exchange in Claremont, "the exchange soon included growers and groves in Riverside in Riverside County, Pomona and San Dimas in Los Angeles County, and Santa Paula, Saticoy, Fillmore, Rancho Sespe, Bardsdale and Piru in Ventura County; by 1905, the group represented 5,000 members, 45% of the California citrus industry, and renamed itself the California Fruit Growers Exchange" (Wiki).