Los Angeles: 1970.
Hardcover. Near fine in a very good dust jacket. 132 pp, in original pictorial boards, illustrated with b/w photos. Near fine copy with a touch of rippling to the first few pages, in very good dust jacket. Signed by the author on thr verso of the title page. Rancho La Cienega o Paso de la Tijera was a 4,219-acre Mexican land grant in present day Los Angeles County given in 1843 by Governor Manuel Micheltorena to Vicente Sánchez.